Dislocated IOL

Home Fluorescein Angiography Optic Disc Photography Surgical Photos Slit Lamp Photography About Me

Dislocated IOL - The lens that is replaced when you have cataract surgery is called Intraocular Lens (IOL). In this photograph(s) you can tell where the lens somehow became dislodged. To fix this would be to have another operation done..